Bhopali, also known as Bhoop, Bhoopali or Bhupali, is a Hindustani classical raga. It is a pentatonic scale (uses 5 notes in ascending and descending scale). Most of the songs in this raga are based on Bhakti rasa.
Aroh: Sa Re Ga Pa Dha Sa.
Avroh: Sa. Dha Pa Ga Re Sa
Raag Bhupali emerges from Kalyan Thaat.
Raag Bhopali is traditionally sung during the first quarter of the night (Pratham Prahar).
Vadi Swar (Most used note): Gandhar – Ga
Samvadi Swar (Next most used note): Dhaivat – Dha Dha
Varjit Swar: Ma, Ni
Songs based on Raag Bhupali:
- Chanda hai tu, mera suraj hai tu – Aradhana
- Sayonara, sayonara – Love in Tokyo
- Pankh hote to ud ati re – Sehraa
- Jyoti kalash chhalake – Bhabhi Ki Chudiyan
- Jab nil gagan ki chhaonmen – Amrapali
- Achyutam keshavam ram narayanam
- Panchhi banu udti firun mast gagan men – Chori Chori
- Sanvare rang rachi – Meera Bhajan
- Dekha ek khvab to yeh silsile hue – Silsila
- In ankhonki mastike mastane hazaron hai – Umrao Jaan
- Mana ke musht-e-khak se badhkar nahin hun main – A Ghazal by Jagjit Singh
- Jaun tore charan kamal par vari – Sur Sangam
- Yeh hava…yeh phiza…aa bhi jaa – Gumraah
- Jyoti kalash chhalke
- Om namah shivay – Bhairavi
- Dil hun hun kare – Rudaali
- Sansaarki har shay ka – Dhoond
- He Govind, He Gopal, He Dayaal Lal – Bhajan by Jagjeet Singh
- Ham tum hase na kuchh kah paaye, tum ham se na kuchh kah paaaye – Ziddi
Dil Hoom Hoom Kare – Rudaali
In Aankhon Ki Masti Ke – Umrao Jaan
chori chori -panchhi banu udti phiroon
Lata – Pankh Hote Re Ud Aati Re – Sehra 
Kanchi Re Kanchi Re – Hare Rama Hare Krishna